Once You're Assigned a Case
Now that you’ve been assigned a Coaching Case:
1. Reach out to your client and set up your first call
You can click the Help button at the top-right of the platform home page to find instructions for reaching out to your client (and general instructions for using the platform). If you have any questions, please email the Platform Support.
2. What to do if your caller is not responding?
If your caller is not responding after your initial contact, you can:
- Message your caller 2 more times within a one week time frame
- Call your caller (maybe they are not receiving the messages for some reason/tech glitch)
- If the caller is still not responding, send the closing message — there is language you can use in the Snippets feature of the platform — and close the case
If your caller is not responding after one or more conversations, you can:
- Message or call your caller 3 times in a two week time frame
- If no response, then send the closing message — there is language you can use in the Snippets feature of the Platform — and close the case